- Initial Consultation.
- Eligibility Assessment: We assess your circumstances to determine what visa options are available to you and whether you meet the criteria.
- Application Preparation: We organise and help complete forms, supporting documentation and submissions.
- Application Lodgement.
Migration Visa Applications
- Family Visa: Visa options are available for spouses, partner, parents, children and last remaining relatives. We can take a look at the eligibility requirements and benefits of the various family visa options.
- Skilled Visa: Skilled independent permanent visa including skilled sponsored permanent residency visa and graduate temporary visa.
- Employer Sponsored Visa: Employer Sponsored visas allow Australian business owners to fill positions that require skilled workers. Find out the options you have to employ skilled overseas workers at your business.
- Other Temporary Visa: This includes Student visa, Visitor visa and Medical Treatment visa.
- Protection Visa.
Resident Return Visas & Citizenship
This is for Permanent Residents wanting to renew their Permanent Residency Visa or wanting to become Australian Citizens.
Decision Reviews & Appeals
If your visa application has been rejected or declined, we can attend Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) or if required Federal Circuit or Federal Court reviews.
Specific Issues & Waviers
- Did you meet the necessary health requirements?
- Did you meet the necessary character requirements?
- Did you meet the necessary Schedule 3 requirements?
- Do you want to waive the condition ‘no work rights’ on your visa?
- Do you want to waive the ‘sponsorship limitation’ requirements?
We can help you with submissions to waive these requirements.
All initial consultations for migration matters is a fixed fee of $200 inclusive of GST and disbursements. Payment is required at the time of your initial consultation. Should your matter progress further that an initial consultation the fees will be deducted from the total cost of your matter.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with a Migration Law Agent today.